Website Tracy Park
Commis Chef – Tracy Park
Tracy Park is a hotel resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are seeking a Commis Chef to join our Kitchen Team.
- Ensuring high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that any faults or damage to equipment is reported as soon as possible
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
- Be efficient, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Have a sound understanding of food hygiene
Hours will be flexible by arrangement.
We offer a competitive salary, training and development, company pension scheme, free onsite parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.