Tracy Park is a hotel resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are a popular venue for weddings, conferences and corporate events and we are seeking an experienced F&B Supervisor to assist with the smooth running of the F&B department and oversee the running of the our bars, restaurant and events.
- To assist with the smooth running of the department
- To oversee and help to lead the team on shift to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the F&B department and that customers are receiving the highest possible standards of service
- To ensure conferences and events are carried out according to client needs and that the clients requirements are understood and delivered
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To ensure the correct set-up of bar/restaurant, food and drink service, event and conference client needs (i.e. room set-up, equipment, etc) and clear down after events
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role and be able to lead and motivate a team
- A hands on approach and desire to lead by example
- Previous experience within Conference and Banqueting operations
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Able to work in an efficient and organised manner
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) working 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, contributory pension scheme, free on-site parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.