Tracy Park is a hotel golf resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are recruiting for a Greenkeeping Assistant to join our Greenkeeping team for the summer season to assist with work on our golf course and to ensure the resort grounds are kept in a clean, tidy and attractive condition. This is a physically demanding role which requires working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- To assist the Greenkeepers in their daily activities on the course as required
- Strimming, weeding, litter picking, de-stoning bunkers and edging bunkers, digging areas and other general maintenance and refurbishment tasks
- To carry out general cleaning and maintenance of the hotel grounds as required
- To use and maintain all machinery in a professional manner
- To report any equipment requiring maintenance or repair
- To ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- To ensure all work is completed to a high standard
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience working in a similar role is advantageous
- Flexible approach
- Enjoy working outdoors
We offer a competitive salary, training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking and company pension scheme.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.