Tracy Park is a hotel golf resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are now recruiting for a Receptionist to join our front of house team.
– To have a good knowledge and understanding of all hotel facilities and outlets.
– To maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
– To ensure smooth check in and out of guests.
– To ensure the telephone is answered politely and any calls forwarded to the correct department.
– To ensure all reservations for accommodation and restaurants are dealt with in a professional manner.
– Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Front of House system. (training will be given) – To be polite, well dressed, clean and efficient at all times.
– Maintain good interdepartmental communications at all times.
– Prepare guest accounts accurately prior to departure.
– Responsible for the reception float and daily banking.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
– Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
– Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
– Great interpersonal skills with excellent standards of spoken English
– Able to work early and late shifts and some weekends
– Good numeracy and literacy skills
– Be able to cope under pressure
Experience is not essential as training will be provided. For our full time role you must be able to work any 5 out of 7 days between Monday and Sunday and shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, contributory company pension scheme, company uniform & free on-site parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.